When I was younger!!!

If you ask me about something special that I've done, you'll listen something like " my parents..... my grandpa..." Now I'm gonna tell you an experience with my granma called Aura whom I remember sincerily. One day while I was building a fort, well not a really fort you know, I just wanted to play to war, and have my own army although imaginary, then while I was bent placing the tent, my grandma said me, !hey charles, watch out, if you continue in that corporal position, you'll get a backache even you'll have health problems with your back. since then, I always take care of my body, you know, corporal positions even my way of dressin', walkin' and something like that.
Everything thanks to my granny!!!!!

1 Comment:

  1. Oscar Upegui said...
    Salut!!
    Estuve leyendo su blog sobre el inico de un curso de francés y me pareci interesante pues es muy gratificante encontrar otras personas que esten dispuestas a enseñar esta grata lengua, yo soy un estudiante de francés y también he creado un blog, es sobre el estudio exclusivo del frances, sería interesante de cualquier manera, poder conseguir una alianza entre su blog y el mio para poder llevar una buena información pues a la larga lo que nos interesa es enseñar a quien lo necesite, mi blog es http://francespractico.blogspot.com/, sería bueno intercambiar links para quienes esten interesados en mi blog en aprender inglés y para quienes esten interesados en su blog en aprender francés, esperare su respuesta de alguna manera, muchas gracias por su atención...

Post a Comment